Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Epigraph

Naked birth, concealed life, foolish death


We are all born with certain gifts; we can all do things that others can’t. I might be able to learn music, language, sport, cuisine, or science faster than other people could. However, I met people and I innocence and ideal beliefs dissipated forever. The purpose of my lives is lost forever. When I am led astray, I will then try to cover up the wrongdoings I have committed by living another person’s life. Now what? My life turns cold and colorless. I am just a fool suffocated by the pressure over me. Now, it is all too late. The alleviation will be death, because other options faded away soon after I conceal up whatever I once had. 

1 comment:

  1. TOAST Score (see http://goo.gl/bC1yp for more info): 9/9.

    T: 1/1.
    O: 4/4. Very cool!
    A: 1/1.
    S: 1/1.
    T: 2/2.

    ReplyDelete