Monday, August 29, 2011

I am INTJ

How an introvert think?
(Introverted+thinking)

“INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings,” (The Scientist, http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html)
“They will not expressing appreciation for the contributions of others, particularly where it hasn't been fully competent,” (INTJ Personality Types, http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/myers-briggs/intj.htm)

I will like to constrain myself in a place that is scarcely populated when I am trying to tackle certain concepts of knowledge; I believe isolation is the only way for my cognition to process the information precisely. I highly value the wisdom for books, which I see it as one of my best companies. Being introverted, I can be excessively stubborn in my beliefs. Persuasive words often end up in vain. It also has its pros; I am able to ponder over materials that are considered as unobtainable for the other minds, because the gratification that comes after it is so pleasurable that makes it worth endeavoring.


Being Marooned on an island isn't bad at all. 


How intuition affects/afflicts my judgements? 
(Intuition+Judgement)
“Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things,” (The Scientist, http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html)
“Others may see what is and wonder why; INTJs see what might be and say "Why not?” (Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging, http://typelogic.com/intj.html
Frankly, I believe intuition could make me highly vulnerable in the society. Often, I think from the opposite direction (why not ?).  The why question could be easily answered from the knowledge I absorbed. As long as I can get a reasonable reply from the opposition question, I believed my judgement stands correct. It becomes extremely challenging to express my cognition, because it is based on intuition. Logic becomes the guide of my intuition. Before clarifying my judgements, the rational options could easily become the biased information I follow; I will then neglected the illogical ones, which can actually be the true solution. It is a process that is called oversimplification in science, because I might have skipped critical phases, suck as, observation, experiment, repetition, etc. Although the guessing is constructed from high quality data, it isn’t irrevocable nor faultless. 


Ever time I weigh, it differs......

1 comment:

  1. TOAST Score: 8/12.

    T: 2/3.
    O: 0/0.
    A: 3/3.
    S: 0/3. Your pictures didn't work... might have to work on them for next time.
    T: 3/3.

    ReplyDelete